Wednesday, January 27, 2010

AND WITH TIME ALL THINGS WILL EVENTUALLY PASS

YOURE MOVING. YOURE LEAVING THE STATE.
YOU DIDNT TELL ME, OF COURSE NOT, YOU WONT EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE. BUT WOW, YOURE REALLY MOVING? I WONDER IF YOU'LL EVEN LET ME KNOW, OR IF YOU'LL LEAVE AND I'LL NEVER RUN INTO YOU OR TALK TO YOU EVVER AGAIN. MAYBE YOURE LYING, HOPING I WOULD HEAR ABOUT IT AND TALK TO YOU, BUT MAYBE YOURE REALLY LEAVING.



TWO PEOPLE FROM MY SCHOOL ARE MOVING TOO, ONES A JUNIOR AND ONES A FRESHMAN,
I DONT KNOW EITHER OF THEM VERY WELL. I HOPE THEY LIKE TEXAS.
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE TO MOVE AWAY..





As I look back on all that’s happened … growing up, growing together, changing
you, changing me … there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed
and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I’ll truly
miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever... and
what the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment