Sunday, January 17, 2010

LETS GET RAINBOOTS.

family discussions, they always seem to get heated and feelings hurt.
i cry , she cries, you yell, he talks, and she apologizes,

im sorry im lazy
im sorry im hurtful
im sorry i dont realize how my actions harm you
im sorry for being a smartass
im sorry for getting angry with you
im sorry for crying
im sorry for saying anything in the first place

but i am not sorry for stating my opinions,
and i am not sorry, at all for defending myself.
love you guys, i really do but sometimes i just want to shove you in a blender.


i would really love if i could get some rainboots,
we're supposed to get insane abouts of rain this week, (good for retreat:D)
and i dont want my shhoes getting all messed up,
i want red boots, cheetah boots, polka spotted boots and yellow ones.



im wearing your jacket, it makes me happy.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment