Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IM THINKING MORE THAN I USED TO.

cross my heart hope to die,
swear i wont say what happned that night,

i miss you candice and roxanne and sammy :( PE is not the same without you,
i remember the firdt time i met you guys, we had to swim, and i was annoying candice and talking a lot about some guy, but after getting to know you guys i feel like you were my sisters, i miss jumping over the fence and picking oranges. and i miss watching robert do his asain voodoo on us, and writing candice the longest notes anyone has ever seen.
i promise candice i will get you a cheetah snuggie& roxanne, you got me addicted to post secret, sammy, i cant think about phantom of the opera without you singing in the background.
okay, im done complaining. almost(:

riverside christian has finals in two weeks, hopefully they will be much easier than MLKs but who knows. i decided im going to read my biology book covr to cover this weekend and my history book the nextt, those being my two hardest subjects/:

annywayss;
whats really on my mind,
besides retreat and himm(:

i think every girl goes through a phase in their life were they obsess about their weight
i want it to go away,
i used to be able to eat with feeling guilty for it







retreat is coming up, i cant wait, learning to snowboard should be interesting,
i think im going to fall on my face(:

No comments:

Post a Comment