Monday, January 18, 2010

THE BUBBLEGUM CHILD

escuela tomorrow, which means tons of notetaking for finals.
i hope my geometry notebook isnt due, or else im going to fail that.
my spanish notebook too, yikes. i should probably get those together.
this weekend went by really fast,
sunday was probably the best day, i got a skirt from forever21. its adorable and grey.
finals:
i am sooo not looking foward to taking my geometry, world religions and hiatory final.
i hope if i study enough i'll get by without it affecting my grades too much.

if i could change myself i would, instead of being the selfish, ignorant little girl i turn into,
i would like to be quiet, the girl who never talks and is liked by everyone
but i guess everyone wants that, unless youre the shy litttle girl whom everyone likes.

oh if only i had a world of my own,
the sky would be pink and they clouds would be made of marshmellows. and they would rain skittles down from the heavens. buildings would be giant brownies, and people would drive bananas or apples to work every monday through thursday.

this was a pointless entry, but i felt like writing something(:





take me home and i'll tell you the truth,
everyone knows what i've done to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment